Court proceedings, in particular those where business owners are the parties, are among the most difficult tasks and challenges for lawyers and require a large amount of work, an analysis of documents, cooperation of many lawyers specializing in different areas of law, and selection of specific tactics. The staff of our Firm has extensive experience in representation of customers in proceedings before common courts of law and administrative courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings and mediation. The Firm has worked on hundreds of cases, many of which we won for our customers.
Most frequently, we represent our customers in:
- commercial and civil cases before courts
- arbitration proceedings, mediation
- administrative proceedings
- proceedings related to labor law
- bankruptcy and recovery proceedings
- enforcement proceedings
- writ of payment proceedings based on documents
- electronic writ of payment proceedings based on declarations
Thanks to the hundreds of cases conducted on behalf of our customers, we are familiar with the specific characteristics of courtrooms and select appropriate legal instruments for the tasks we are entrusted with. We conduct complicated cases and solve problems in a comprehensive manner.